Stylish baby-proofing may sound like an oxymoron, but it’s possible to find a child gate that’s safe for use at the top of the stairs and matches your staircase, too. The Push To Close Extending Safety Gate by Munchkin has no unsightly adjustment holes along the bars, and is equipped with a unique tilting spring mechanism to reduce stress on walls every time it’s used. The spring mechanism allows the gate to tilt open or close, which minimizes pressure applied on walls. Handy quick-release settings allow for quick and easy removal when needed, too. Safe for use anywhere in the home (especially in the stairway), this permanent hardware-mounted baby gate stands 29″ tall and fits openings 28″-45″ wide. For use with children 6-24 months.
- Fits openings 28″-45″ wide, 29″ tall
- Easy to use; simply push gate to close and lock
- Unique tilting hinge mechanism puts less stress on walls
- Quick-release, detachable gate removes easily when you have company over
- One-way opening for use on stairs; two-way opening for use in doorways